Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will prepare your document for printing and deliver the pdf files as well

I will prepare your document for printing and deliver the pdf files as well












About:

Never have any doubts about the quality of your texts anymore!

I will proofread your German documents for you, so you can use them with confidence!
Regardless if you want to cross-check a translation gig or have any other German text you want me to evaluate, please feel free to contact me.

Check out my translation gig and see what Fiverr thinks of my service!

I will not proofread any texts created with a translation software, etc.
With the purchase of my gig, I will assume that you hold all copyrights or/and are entitled to use the documents you are sending me.

Reviews


leonvk:Fantastic work. On Fiverr, it is sometimes difficult to find reliable as well as independent thinking service providers. Natascha is one of these very reliable and independent thinking sellers on Fiverr. She has perfectly proofread and corrected an ebook, which was translated in a bad way (by another seller on Fiverr). Thank you so much!

nataschacfi:Thank you very much for the awesome review! Vielen Dank für die tolle und ausführliche Bewertung! Es freut mich sehr, dass meine Arbeit so gut angekommen ist. :-)

petermerrick:alles alles

nataschacfi:Outstanding Experience!

reeditnez:Perfekter Service und schnelle Lieferung. Vielen Dank!


No comments:

Post a Comment