Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit any document 1000 words in 24hrs and more

I will proofread and edit any document 1000 words in 24hrs and more












About:

This proofreading and editing service checks for grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, consistency ... the list goes on and on. Some of the projects I accept include resumes cover letters, articles etc

With the years of experience credited to my writing and translation skills, be rest assured you are in good hands and your work would speak for itself in the end.

Packages I offer are listed above with gig extra option. If you have a custom request, let me know and we could work something out commensurately.

I thrive on customer satisfaction... see you on the other side.

Regards,

Reviews


rifad_ahmed:He is a true professional. I recommend him highly. I will hire him again soon.

culminati:nice working with u

enabela_swan:\nOnce again what he does is nothing short of Amazing. Thank You very much.

culminati:Nice working with you. Thanks for ordering.

alexandra_alex:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment