Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book

I will proofread and edit your book












About:

Hi, am Anna a full-time Fiverr writer and editor with over 5 years of experience, I offer quality and professional editing service. I'm fast, friendly and good.

Perfect for non-native English speakers or people who struggle with spelling/grammar. I will proofread and copy edit your original book, ebook or any other document, fiction or non-fiction. 

                             My rate is $10 per 2,000 words

What you get:

  • Fast, friendly and professional
  • Excellent communication
  • 5 years’ experience editing & proofreading
  • Editing done in Microsoft Word's Track Changes


I will provide one round of proofreading & light editing for:

  • spelling
  • punctuation
  • grammar
  • good sentence structure
  • clarity of expression
  • consistency
  • overall readability


As your proof-reader and editor I can help with your novel, e-book, short story, screenplay, thesis, essay, blog, website, advert, brochure, business and technical documents or manuscript.

I accept documents of any size:

  • For work under 20,000 words: order any time
  • For work over 20,000 words: please contact me first for scheduling and a custom order


Order now for quality and professional editing!



Regards,


Anna

Reviews


leszekolkowski:perfect seller

unique_writer10:Outstanding Experience!

jeff_thomas:Finding a new editor is always a daunting task. Can you work together? Will he or she understood the tone of what you're writing? Will this New editor respond positively and on time? I can answer positively to all these questions in reguards to my dealings with unique_writer 10. Thank you - you made my story much better.

unique_writer10:Awesome Buyer!

nordic:Genuine proof reading / editing service.


No comments:

Post a Comment