Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will fix any APA or MLA formatting errors.

I will fix any APA or MLA formatting errors.












About:

I will critically proofread and edit your academic paper, article, short story, novel or business document.  If it's less than 3,000 words it's only $5 for a basic proofing!  If your document is longer than 3,000 words, no problem, just send me a message with what you need and I'll get back to you with a price and a custom order.

Here's a list of what I will check for:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Tense Agreement
  • Sentence Structure
  • Continuity & Flow
  • Other Specifics as Requested

Check out my premium gigs for more advanced services, such as APA/MLA formatting or detailed commenting!

As I read your document, I will try to retain your "voice" and style as much as possible.  I will leave comments and suggestions wherever I feel you need to clarify or rethink your writing, but these are just that: suggestions.  It is your work of art, not mine!  I'm just here to help you refine your masterpiece!  Also, and most importantly, your work will be kept in the strictest confidence.

Please send me your work as a Microsoft Word or Open Office document.  Your document will be returned to you showing final mark-up and comments.

Feel free to ask me questions!

Reviews


irinacirmizi:Thank you for the proofreading! We got a quick response, easy communication and good quality review of the text.

wheelzothunder:Thank you for your business!

maciej_szulc:Great communication \u0026 instant delivery.

wheelzothunder:It was great working with you. Hope to see you back soon!

martinsamvik:wheelzothunder has delivered way before the delivery time and the quality is superb as usual! Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment