Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit for you

I will proofread and edit for you












About:

Professional English proofreading and editing services

 


Why choose me for your writing, editing and proofreading work? Because I am meticulous and will not settle for anything less than perfect!

Why my service matters...

The way that we communicate what we think, believe, or want to sell, makes a huge difference. Simple spelling or grammatical errors, unclear reasoning, inappropriate tone, or lackluster style, can all reduce the impact and effectiveness of what you're trying to communicate. 

Whatever the work, I will help you to ensure that you deliver a polished product of the highest standard! From basic spelling/grammar checks, to more in-depth editing or writing services that will ensure concise and coherent flow, I can help to craft your message with excellence.

I am a freelance professional with a technical/scientific academic background, and with complementary creative skills and interests.

Any questions?
Feel free to contact me via the direct messages with any queries - I'll be happy to answer them!

Confidentiality!
I undertake to ensure that all of work that I write or edit will be kept fully confidential.

Reviews


marryk12:She's an excellent communicator! She was able to provide feedback on more than what I had recognized myself.

juliet_12:great communication, fast and high-quality​ delivery. I'm​ very satisfied.

john_james1:Great experience! Fast communication, professional work and delivered on time. Thank you!!

marryk12:She's an excellent communicator! She was able to provide feedback on more than what I had recognized myself.

juliet_12:great communication, fast and high-quality​ delivery. I'm​ very satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment