Monday, April 30, 2018

I will professionally provide proofreading and editing

I will professionally provide proofreading and editing












About:

I can provideproofreading and editing up to 1000 words and above within 24 hours.


No matter what it is that you're writing, you always need an objective eye that pays full attention to details to look it over.


One of the factors to consider when writing a book is READABILITY, which is the secret of the best sellers. To achieve this, with my eagle vision, I will carefully edit your text line by line to ensure that all errors are spotted and corrected.


Why This Gig?


+Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks

+Hyphenation

+Tenses related issues

+Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures

+Improve readability

+Improve flow

+Consistency

+Syntax

+Brevity checks

+Phrasing

+Confidential, safe and secure service

+Unlimited revisions

+Microsoft Word Track Changes copy as standard

+100% Satisfaction or Money Back, Guaranteed (No Questions Asked)


I can guarantee that your document will be returned to you fully polished and ready for use!


It can be proofread in British or American English, as may be required. Professionalism and quality assured from an MBA qualified professional with superb proofreading and editing skills.


Contact me now or kindly FAVOURITE this gig for later!


Reviews


antai18:Just perfect

osteen_writes:Thank you so much for your apt review Antai. Being a perfection myself, I try to do my best to ensure that all my works are just perfect. Again, thank you for heeding my advice on how best to edit your Narrative, otherwise, I may not have been able to give you the best.

antai18:High quality work. Included a corrected version in a separate file. Will come back to you

osteen_writes:Thank you so much, Antai18 for your purchase. I really do appreciate your patience. I'm glad you loved your corrected draft. I'll always be here for you whenever you need to have your texts polished. And thanks for the tip!

maya20870:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment