Monday, May 28, 2018

I will format document or references in apa style, chicago style, mla, or harvard style

I will format document or references in apa style, chicago style, mla, or harvard style












About:

My gig also provides:

  • Edit and format your in-text citations, your reference list, or a full document in any style
  • Correct any mistakes in your references
  • Inform you of any missed information
  • Unlimited revision

I have a superior grasp of various manuals of style such as APA style (6th edition); Chicago style; Harvard style; Bluebook style; and MLA style. With that in mind, I copy edit and format papers following these manuals, as well as with other client-provided style manuals. 

Go ahead to Place your order and let me save your time.

Reviews


samanthasteidle:You are my hero! Thank you so much!

hamada475:Very glad you are happy. Thanks for the kind review and tip!

serenity4u:Excellent work

hamada475:Outstanding experience

diansquire:Quick, easy communication, returned the gig faster than promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment