Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will provide deep editing for books or articles

I will provide deep editing for books or articles












About:

Before purchasing this gig, please send me a sample via the messages. Different projects require different levels of editing. If you purchase before sending a sample I may add more to the final cost depending on your project needs.

I have written and self-published dozens of Amazon best-sellers under various names and I truly love what I do. While I currently make my income as a freelance writer and editor, my own personal passion is to one day have a screenplay on a silver screen. Till then, I'm all yours! :)

All packages listed on this gig are for a deeper developmental editing sessions! This includes deep editing for grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure, along with advice on structure, plot holes, story flow, overall clarity and cohesiveness, character arcs, and help with sentence formation while maintaining your unique voice. 

Need something lighter? Check out my proofreading gig.

All orders include basic feedback from me. I will give you a brief overview of my honest opinion after reading your work. For a more detailed critique of strengths and weaknesses you can add the gig extra and I will gladly send that over. :)

Reviews


latestgood:Ashley was fantastic! You can't go wrong with her :-) Will be coming back!

ashleywriting:Thank you so kindly!

an_gar:If I could, I would leave more than 5 stars. Just perfect! Very well done. Great service and communication. Highly recommended!

ashleywriting:Thank you very much!!

javiervboix:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment