Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will edit and critique your poems or poetry manuscript

I will edit and critique your poems or poetry manuscript












About:

I am a passionate, published poet and working writer, excited to help you produce a polished version of your creative work. 

I will provide thorough editing, constructive comments, and thoughtful, in-depth critiques of your poem(s), prose, and/or poetic manuscript.

Poetry is my specialty, but I am experienced with many forms of writing. I have both written and edited diverse content from magazine articles, to academic essays, to sonnets. I am happy to work with writers of most any genre. 

I am a trustworthy and meticulous proofreader, editor, and critic to my coworkers and peers--let me be yours, too, and you won't be disappointed!

I look forward to working with you!

Note: I am often unavailable on weekends. Contact me to ensure my availability if this may be an issue for you. 

Reviews


edwardonochie:An amazing job. Will work with in the future.

factordylan123:Thank​ you for those pointers. I would like to use your service again. I have more to review and plan on sending​ them to you.

nunoalges:This seller did a great work with my poems. She delivered a overall thoughtful review with a sharp eye for detail in each poem construction and meaning. Thank you!

mj_lor:Thank you for your expertise, providing useful suggestions and a helpful critique! :)

adeimantus:Once again, splendid work!


No comments:

Post a Comment