Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will manually proofread and edit 1000 words

I will manually proofread and edit 1000 words












About:

My profound knowledge of English would be usedto edit any article regardless of how bulky it might be.

Minor mistakes in your article can make you look incompetent.

Or you a non-English speaker who has articles that need to be checked for any error? I am the person for you.

Just order my Gig and you would get the fastest delivery on Fiverr.

You can contact me if you have a bulky article.

BONUS: After manually and keenly proofreading your article, I will run it through Grammarly premium and send you the screenshot.

Reviews


carzebra7f:great stuff

janedwriters:Outstanding Experience!

dubi101010:Excellent work, fast delivery and high quality\n

janedwriters:Thanks for always coming back to me

ickfarm:AMAZING!!! Seller delivered a very professional sounding 5-page document in under 24 hours. I'm very grateful :) Thank you


1 comment:

  1. Bloggers can't say they are satisfied with Grammarly's lack of SEO features. INK for ALL accounts for for SEO. Also helps with grammar:http://bit.ly/2IiHXlQ

    ReplyDelete