Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book or ebook

I will proofread and edit your book or ebook












About:

I am a full-time Fiverr writer and editor from London, UK. With over 15 years of experience, I'm here to help! I offer a quality and professional service. I'm fast, friendly and good.

I will proofread and copy edit your original bookebook or any other document, fiction or non-fiction

My rate: $5 per 1000 words.

I accept files of any length:
  • For work under 4000 words: order any time
  • For work over 4000 words: contact me for scheduling and a custom order

What you get:
  • Fast, friendly and professional
  • Excellent communication
  • 15 years experience editing & proofreading
  • Editing done in Microsoft Word's Track Changes
  • I can also work in Google Drive or Open Office .odt
  • Any version of English: US, British, Australian, Canadian

I will provide one round of proofreading & light editing for:
  • spelling
  • punctuation
  • grammar
  • good sentence structure
  • clarity of expression
  • consistency
  • overall readability

As your proofreader I can help with your novel, ebook, short story, screenplay, thesis, essay, blog, website, advert, brochure, business and technical docs.

Together, let's take your writing to the next level!

Reviews


mpdaulerio:Another fantastic experience. Thank you!

jmillington:It was a pleasure to help you again. Thank you for your kind review!

hawkfive:James did a great job. I will be working with him again.

jmillington:Thanks for the kind review! It was a pleasure to work on your chapters and am looking forward to the next section of your book.

dayanadeschamps:Amazing work. I am thrilled and satisfied!


No comments:

Post a Comment