Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will perfectly edit your business content

I will perfectly edit your business content












About:

I will craft the type of content that you'll be able to use on your website, in marketing materials, or even a whitepaper to perfectly and concisely describe your business to the world.

You will get:
  • Clear, easily understandable copy edited pieces
  • Perfectly worded pieces
  • Professional high-quality service

My experience working with businesses stems from my time as a business reporter for international newswires such as Dow Jones, and a major financial news television channel in Canada. My writing has been published in various newspapers and magazines. I have interviewed top CEOs and politicians, asking them questions to get to the heart of a topic or news event.

I am able to use my creativity with words to introduce a new customer base to your product or service in a down-to-earth and personable way. Please message me for Custom Offers!

I am willing to negotiate prices for non-for-profit or charity ventures, as I spent many years editing the blog of an international non-for-profit focusing on alleviating poverty.

Reviews


gregsporleder:Thank you for the help.

mirella_:Outstanding Experience!

mansioza:Quick, easy and good! :)

fusisgames:It has been a pleasure to work with Mirella.

mirella_:Likewise, best of luck with your project.


No comments:

Post a Comment