Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread your book of up to 50,000 words with amazing discounts

I will proofread your book of up to 50,000 words with amazing discounts












About:

Have you finished with your book and you need an extra professional, keen eyes to go through it for you? Then you are at the right place!!! 

I will proofread, edit and correct grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, punctuation errors that will improve the flow of the text and also ensure consistency in your book or novel. With my experience as a seasoned writer for over 5 years and English Language teacher for four years, be rest assured your material is in safe and capable hands.

I can guarantee that you would always have an error-free, and professional standard material before submission should you decide to engage my services. I will help you with in-depth editing of your book or novel and keep a smile on your face.

Get in touch now and place an order today!!

Hoping to read from you soon!!! :) 

Reviews


sheffk:Very quick and effective turn around.

herin_:excellent!! great service and want to get back to her next time!

andreacovre:Fast and reliable

vtanaydin:fast delivery, good work and communication

eaaysolutions:Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment