Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit 10000 words

I will proofread and edit 10000 words












About:

Welcome to a proofreading gig that gives nothing but 100% satisfaction. Your document may be any of these: Novels, eBooks, Articles, Essays, Blog posts, Websites, Business plans.I entertain all forms of questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help; you are assured of my response.

As an eminent professional Editor and Proofreader; I take my time inspecting every detail of your text word-for- word using the industry-standard guidelines of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
My process is completely done manually and I promise you'll be satisfied.

I have the time and patience to give each order the care it needs and deserves.

My goal is ensuring maximum satisfaction for all my clients and I will work with you until everything is perfect.I work professionally as an editor and provide high-quality work. Feel free to message me


Order now!

Reviews


natalyawalls:Great to work with!

editor_tracy:Great buyer. Thanks!

natalyawalls:Great turn around time.

editor_tracy:Amazing buyer!

blessacts7x:Always on time, always a delight.


No comments:

Post a Comment