Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will proofread 7000 words in 24 hours

I will proofread 7000 words in 24 hours












About:

***Before ordering, please send me a message. I'll be able to answer within a few hours. Thanks!

I will proofread and edit ebooks, blog posts, advertisements, novels, emails, resumes, cover letters, technical documents and more.

Service includes checking for:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Correct sentence structure
  • Readability

As a native speaker, I am able to proofread both American and British English.

Each order includes:

  • Proofread document showing all changes made
  • PDF file if requested

Reviews


rikardnilsson:all good........

diamusic:Thank you!

mustafakoroglu:I needed a quick proofread for a reasonable price.

diamusic:Thank you!

marquismarkie:I've been impressed by the quality of work from this supplier. Her language skills are outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment