Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader

I will be your professional proofreader












About:

For as low as $5, with my expertise, I will professionally proofread and edit your document.

I edit document that encompasses a wide range of industry which requires a great skill and dedication towards professionalism.

I EDIT

  • Novels
  • Fiction and Non-fiction
  • Novellas
  • Erotica
  • Poetry
  • Articles

I will correct

  • Spelling and Grammar
  • Punctuation and Tenses
  • Consistency and Readability
  • Clarity and Flow
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Incorrect word usage

I will deliver the tracked document and the final document

Kindly contact me before placing an order.

Thanks

Yvonne Dennise

Reviews


johnmatins21:Outstanding Experience, Highly recommended

dennisewritter:Outstanding Experience!

writing_effect:Nice work. Highly recommended

dennisewritter:Outstanding Experience!

elevate2010:She did a great job in providing the documents in the requested manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment