Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will read and correct your Dutch text. I will also look for grammar and spelling mistakes.

I will read and correct your Dutch text. I will also look for grammar and spelling mistakes.












About:

Hi there!

My name is Astrid. I am a 23-year old language student from Belgium and my native language is Dutch.

I want to proofread and edit your text in Dutch. I will correct
  • grammar
  • spelling
  • other mistakes.

I will deliver this gig within 24 hours.

You can always contact me if you have any questions.
___________________________________________________________
Hallo!

Ik heet Astrid. Ik ben een 23 jaar oude talenstudent uit BelgiĆ« en mijn moedertaal is Nederlands.

Ik wil uw Nederlandse tekst doorlezen en corrigeren. Ik verbeter
  • grammatica
  • spelling
  • andere fouten

Ik lever deze gig binnen de 24 uur.

U kan mij altijd contacteren, mocht u vragen hebben.

Reviews


lefrough:Fast delivery, great as always, thanks Astrid!

astriddr:You're very welcome. I'm looking forward to the next texts.

lefrough:Always great, very speedy, will be back!

lefrough:Great as usual!

astriddr:Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment