Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread 3000 words

I will professionally edit and proofread 3000 words












About:

Welcome to my Gig.  

Fast, affordable, and available 24/7!

I'm a native English speaker. I will edit and proofread your document so that it is free of errors and easy to read. I have over 15 years of experience in this field and my goal is to make everyone a great communicator by providing confidential, safe, and secure proofreading and editing services.

I accept books in ALL Genres!


I Will Correct:


  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  • Run-On Sentences
  • Punctuation and Quotation Marks
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure


All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! I also use Ms Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document. 


Estela

Reviews


yaronregev:Good experience.

sheldon312:Very professional.

world86:Good seller, thanks a lot!

world86:Very good!

world86:Good as always, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment