Monday, May 28, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Editing novels and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and education - Professional editor, journalist & author and have helped to publish thousands of books during my 35 year career as a professional editor.

I accept


  • Novels
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Erotica
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Poetry

You get


  • A professional editor
  • A Post Graduate English expert
  • A published author of 48 novels
  • Incredible value for money
  • Unequaled customer service

I fix and perfect


  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

Please Contact me before you place the Order!

Reviews


michael_angeloh:Thnk you...

johnpaul204:Great Buyer!

melbyj:He was able to complete the gig quickly and correctly.

johnpaul204:Great Buyer! Thank you so much

revfitz:I was very happy with the end product and feel much more confident in the quality of my book. However, there were delays in receiving the order without proactive communication. Prior to this the seller was very approachable. I am happy with my experience overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment