Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit 50,000 words accurately

I will proofread and edit 50,000 words accurately












About:

***PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER!***


I am a certified proofreader and copy editor, with over 10 years of experience as a journalist;I will personally proofread and edit your documents for spelling, grammar,punctuation,hyphenation, and syntax errors.

You will agree with me that the success of any eBook, largely depends on these three things:

  1. Quality Content (ERROR FREE)
  2. Ecover Design
  3. Traffic


Here are reasons to always consider a professional copy editor:

1) Readers have zero tolerance for bad grammars and spelling errors

2) Error ruins your reputation in author's world

3) It affects sales

When a journalist does the proofreading, you’ll feel the vibe and get results.

I will correct the following errors:

  1. Grammatical errors
  2. Syntax errors
  3. Parallelism and flow
  4. Tense issues
  5. Repetitiveness
  6. Spelling and punctuation errors

I proofread and edit the following:

Reviews


labby_02:Outstanding Experience!

amazing_writing:Awesome experience

maricelaalaniz:Her business title \

amazing_writing:Awesome experience

monterosa4000:good work amazing_writing


No comments:

Post a Comment