Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will complete a highly professional beta read

I will complete a highly professional beta read












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Check Out My Feedback - 5.0 Rating - Over 500 positive ratings!

You have just finished typing the last sentence of your novel or essay. You have invested tons of time and effort invested in giving this document all of your time and talents now what.....????

In the publishing world, it is hard to ensure that your writing makes the cut to gain the attention of an editor.  This is crucial step to ensure that your work gets the recognition it deserves.

I am a professional book reviewer with over 17 years of experience.  I have worked for some of the highest names in the review world. In addition, I have a background in marketing. I am offering to put my experienced eyes on your document and give you my honest opinion on what you need to do get it to the next crucial step of publishing.

Unlike other Beta Readers, I gladly accept ANY gene that you may have written.  Many readers don't accept Erotica, but I will embrace it with an open mind.

Reviews


andyblin:Provided very thorough beta read feedback. Highly recommended

suzie2672:I wish you all the luck and success on your publishing journey

drannisemabry:If you need a good beta read, hire Suzie2672. I purchased three beta reads from three different sellers. Suzie's is by far superior because she gives actual areas for feedback and not high level-generalizations. If you are seriously writing for publication, then you need a beta reader!

suzie2672:Great experience

mphcoach:Great work as always Suzie. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment