Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will proofread 2000 words for you

I will proofread 2000 words for you












About:

Hi,
My name is Patrick and a professional translator since 2013. I was born in Germany and a native speaker. I am very good proofreader and editor. German is a very popular language and it is important to have a good presence in Germany. I have a special price for the first 20 buyer:

       2000 Words for $5!

For the five Dollar you will get a professional, manually and premium proofreading and editing . If you have questions then fell free and contact me. You can contact me in German, English or French. I guarantee you 100% satisfaction!

But please before buying contact me!

With kind regards

FantaMagier

Reviews


heldonovan:He made the best offer and fast delivery!​

fantamagier:Thank you for your review.

mdmasiur:Translate very fast and professional.I'll highly recommended

fantamagier:Thank you for the review!

heldonovan:He made the best offer and fast delivery!​


No comments:

Post a Comment