Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit 12,000 words

I will proofread and edit 12,000 words












About:

Welcome to my Gig, (DO PROOFREADING AND EDITING IN 24 HOURS)

Proofreading means examining your text carefully to find and correct typographical errors and mistakes in grammar, style, spelling, punctuation, syntax etc.
I will read your document word-for-word and make necessary correction where it’s needed. My qualification and experience enables me to deliver flawless proofreading and copy editing services for my clients.
I have an exceptional eye for details; I can correct grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, improve flow of text, ensure consistency, re-structure sentences where needed, and summarise. I can work to specified requests, attending to only what is requested. 
I will meticulously proofread and edit a 2000 word document on any topic, and ensure to make your document read much better. 


I will deliver two documents, one showing track changes of all the corrections made and the other a clean edited copy that you can use.

Kindly place your order.

Reviews


jimmmyange:Excellent outstanding work!

article_knight1:Outstanding experience, thanks for hiring me, please do call again. Thank you.

alikaturner:Excellent will use again.

article_knight1:Outstanding experience, thanks for hiring me.

blackcat2:great, thank you. very good job


No comments:

Post a Comment