Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will assist in proofreading, critique and creative writing

I will assist in proofreading, critique and creative writing












About:

Hi everyone!

This is Emma Smith. I have 3 years of research experience. 

I can assist you and can guide you in research work and summaries, proofreading and critique. The research work can be from books, Internet, journals and from other sources. Furthermore, the references format can be anyone that you want me to adhere to.   

If you have any research work please let me know and I will make sure your guidelines are strictly complied with.


Best regards,

- Emma

Reviews


middleearth7676:I needed a quick and well-written analysis of something I was reading and the writer did a great job on succinctly creating the document and delivering it on time and within word quantity promised. Thank you!!!

wbaobaid:Emma is amazing in her work. delivered fast with amazing result. thank you!

premierortho1:Quick turn around and delivered exactly as promised. Thanks!

zezeno:Thanks Emma for your great works! I will definitely will come back to you!

binbang:Thank you for the edits!


No comments:

Post a Comment