Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will beta read your full manuscript up to 100,000 words.

I will beta read your full manuscript up to 100,000 words.












About:

As a beta reader, I will focus on:

  • Opening
  • Characters
  • Relationships
  • Dialogue
  • Setting
  • Plot, Pacing, Scenes
  • Visual
  • Writing Style/Tone/Voice
  • Ending

If your story is longer than 100k, send me a message. I'm sure we could work something out :)


* Please note: This is NOT proofreading and editing. However, I will be professional and thorough in my suggestions. 


Also... my delivery of 29 days is only a window. It should not take that long to send it back to you, but just in case. Let me know if you need it faster.


**PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PURCHASING A PACKAGE. 


Thank you :)


PS: *No erotica or horror. 

Reviews


andretraiteur:Beautiful design for the book cover that match audience expectations.

donnacarbone:Wavalanche exceeded my expectations in every way. Turn around time was quicker than anticipated. She sent encouraging notes while working on my project that kept my nerves at bay. Her review and suggestions for my novel were specific and on point. I would HIGHLY recommend and use her services again.

wavalanche:Look forward to seeing your revised version :)

bellaellwood:A trustworthy and brilliant beta reader :)

wavalanche:Loved the revision! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment