Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000 German words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000 German words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your German text forgrammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I am a professional editor and proofreader with an German degree from a top university in Germany. I have more than 10 years of experience editing:college coursework,academic documents, e-books, kindle texts, blog posts and more.


I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.
Customer is king!

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word
  • Comparison of all changes that were made


Have a question? I am super responsive.

Larger document? Please contact me before placing a order.

Note:
No legal or technical documents

Reviews


herrartur:Quick and easy service!

wesecom:Outstanding Experience!

vasilisaborisov:Outstanding Experience!

wesecom:Outstanding Experience!

itfulme:Great work and fast delivered, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment