Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will proof read and edit your text

I will proof read and edit your text












About:

  • You're welcome to the RECOMMENDED Fiverr gig!

Do you have your manuscript and want to make it flawless to your readers? Then, this gig is for you!

Get the value for your $$! Get quality service from a professional!! Why waste time? Order and let's get started!

Order this gig and I'll professionally proofread and edit your documents, thesis, projects,  articles, blog posts, ebooks and novels. I'll proofread in American, British, Australian, and Canadian English.

I'll fix and correct 
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Sentence structure
  • Tenses
  • Passive voice

I accept books in the following categories
  • Religious
  • Novels
  • Motivational
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Romance
  • Relationship
  • Cookbook
  • Let me know of your book category


You will receive two MS Word documents: 
  • The first showing the changes and comments made using MS Word track changes
  • The second will be the completely accepted edition without the comments.

Should you have larger documents, kindly message me for a quote.

Your satisfaction is my utmost priority.

Much obliged! 
OliviaBliz.

Reviews


zacknorman:fast delivery

oliviabliz:Thanks!

blessedrejoice:Perfect job!

oliviabliz:Thank you!

karen_resume:Communication was great and great was the quality! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment