Monday, May 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit any article or document

I will proofread and edit any article or document












About:

Hello, if you are in need of excellent and reliable proofreading and editing services then look no further.

In a nutshell, my service entails:

  • Complete Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation check
  • Sentence structure and composition
  • Correct word usage check
  • Readability
  • Rephrasing and Rewriting
  • Word Expression, Tenses and More!

I also deliver a Track change file so you can easily see the changes made. 

Level 2 Seller!

Some Examples of the kind of materials I accept are:

  • Journals
  • Short Stories
  • Resumes
  • Letters and Cover Letters
  • Articles
  • Blog Posts
  • Novels
  • Business Emails/Personal
  • Ebooks
  • Questionnaires

Kindly use the gig extra or contact me directly if you have any specific requests. I reply almost immediately.

Complete moneyback guarantee if you are unhappy with my service!

I also accept custom offers at very reasonable prices, just contact me and tell me what you need.

Can't wait to work on your project!

Danny.

Reviews


finarobo:Seller delivered pretty fast. Overall result was good, I was expecting more creativeness, but this isn't given in the gig description, so can't complain either.

dannydrews:Well, maybe next time we'll work on the creative side of things. Cheers!

dwheinle:I needed to have a Linkedin post to sound great, yes he achieved it.

zawfiveur:Fast delivery and good quality overall

dannydrews:Happy to help!


No comments:

Post a Comment