Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will beta read and critique your fantasy manuscript

I will beta read and critique your fantasy manuscript












About:

Please contact me before ordering this gig. It is fantasy(and subgenre) projects only. This includes MG, YA, NA and A manuscripts of Epics, High fantasy, Low fantasy, Paranormal Romances and Urban Fantasy.

Finding the right beta reader for your manuscript is an important decision.

In this gig I will focus (as needed) on:

  • Character
  • Dialogue
  • Setting
  • World-Building
  • Point-of-View
  • Plot
  • Pacing

as well as add comments and questions on anything that came across as unclear. I will also point out typos, standout grammar problems, and any consistency errors that may arise in your manuscript.

I will do the above for each chapter (if applicable) as well as your manuscript overall.

Constructive criticism is not my only focus. I will also include:
my favorite characters and “Reader's Guesses” which will contain my story predictions so you can feel confident that your twists are unpredictable and events are foreshadowed.

Please contact me BEFORE ordering this gig. Custom orders available. If you like my description but want to see my beta reading in action, send me a message and I will read your first chapter or prologue for free.

Reviews


tiffanyjs:Courtney is a really good, in-depth beta reading. Will be working with her again in the future on my next series.

joyschultz:Fantastic feedback and quick delivery that kept me on my deadlines. Thanks so much!

kellycourtney:Thank you. Loved getting to see the new story!

danireid:Thank you for the detailed feedback. Now it’s time to get to work!

kellycourtney:Thank you! I enjoyed the story and I'm excited to see where you take it next :)


No comments:

Post a Comment