Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will promptly respond. + See More

I will promptly respond. + See More












About:

For only $5 I will FLAWLESSLY proofread and copy edit a 1000 words of your screenplay. Typos and grammar issues will be eliminated, no reductions to your style will be made. I will make suggestions through the comments on things that I believe can be improved, but aside from that, your work will remain yours! And all this will be done quickly and properly because I can edit/proofread an entire script of a TV show episode (at about 15.000 words) within three days! Just ask about the timeline and we can discuss it in depth if your work is longer or shorter., a movie or an episode.

2+ years of experience in editing and proofreading. A Bachelor's Degree in Literature and Languages at UCLA (Majoring in English and Creative Writing).

Please click Contact Me and request a Custom Offer before ordering! Thank you.

Need a Studio Styled Coverage? 
I can deliver a perfect one!

If you have other questions then please Contact Me. I'll be happy to answer them.

Reviews


emmali812:Fast Delivery, Good Job

karl_franz_wolf:Thank you very much. I hope we work together again!

zoso1699:He was able to deliver an outstanding grammar, spelling and sentence structure edit on a very short deadline. Loved all the suggestions and a complete professional with delivery and communication! Very helpful dialogue suggestions as well that fit the tone of the story and their characters.

karl_franz_wolf:Thank you very much for the kind words. I always strive to do the very best.

emmali812:Fast responding and excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment