Monday, May 28, 2018

I will edit your amazon book description

I will edit your amazon book description












About:

I will provide a professional, well-written, interesting book description for Amazon, Goodreads, or other websites that will have readers itching to read your newest book!

Depending on the package, I will include keywords to help your book stand out, light to medium revisions to make your copy more exciting, and provide an eye-catching headline to draw more readers.

Regardless of the package, you will receive: 
  • a Word doc file
  • a PDF file 
  • word count (as provided by Word)
  • at least one revision of your description

Reviews


gdsworld:Exactly what I expected. Really fast delivery and I'm very happy with the outcome. \nThank you!

cvincent360:Excellent job! She made a very enticing description for my book. She's also very easy to work with.

yuliaradich:Fast and very professional work. I'm very happy with the result. Highly recommend!

smithfloyd:Tremendous work!! Fast, professional, and exceptional quality of work. Thank you so much. I will definitely be back.

gdsworld:Exactly what I expected. Really fast delivery and I'm very happy with the outcome. \nThank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment