Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will ever need! + See More

I will ever need! + See More












About:

I will proofread and copy edit up to 1000 words within 24 hours for $5 (see basic package).


It is fair to say I have spent most of my adult life becoming an expert in the English language. I hold a degree in English from the University of Oxford, am a published author, and have worked as a researcher at the Oxford English Dictionary, where I received extensive training in understanding and correcting English grammar. As such, you can be assured that I will provide an exceptional edit of your document, as though it were my own!


I edit all kinds of documents written in English. The copy edit and proofread conducted as part of this gig includes:


  • Checking for grammar, spelling & punctuation
  • Improvement of readability
  • Continuity checking
  • Rephrasing for syntax, jargon and wordiness
  • Advice on structure and layout

If your document is longer than 1000 words or you require a more in-depth edit, please see my available packages. If your document is very long (a novel or doctoral thesis, for example) please get in touch to arrange a custom gig.


I manually edit and prefer to use Microsoft Track Changes. I can provide a style sheet for orders over 3000 words.


Abigail


Reviews


veil0905:Thank you very much. Abigail.

birtybright:Abigail was efficient friendly, very precise and bang on time. Well done (we will be returning soon)

zeroprovideo:Excellent Service. Thank you.

dberenguer:Very professional service

lrsreadnwrite:I'm so grateful to have found Abigail! Her work is exemplary, and her feedback invaluable - so insightful, and gave me true direction. Besides for her linguistic talent, she has an incredible eye for the smallest slip ups. I will be back! Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment