Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit your digital book

I will proofread and edit your digital book












About:

I want to help authors and aspiring writers with their work, for a price they can afford. Years of experience means you can guarantee good editing that will make your book really shine.

Please note: I have given myself twenty days to ensure I have enough time to edit large books of 80,000 words and higher, so any books 40,000 - 70,000 will likely be edited within a week, and books below that will likely be edited before a week.

Reviews


lukesouza21:It was great experience and she saw all the major issues concerning my book. Fast delivery, good communication. She got the job done!

tiagoz:Terrific work, I'll be ordering again soon

videoauthor:Outstanding Experience!

videoauthor:Outstanding Experience!

videoauthor:Erin is an awesome editor. She spots all my bad writing habits before the readers do! I'm so glad I found her on fiverr.


No comments:

Post a Comment