Monday, May 28, 2018

I will rewrite, paraphrase, ghostwrite, edit and format your eBook/ book content perfectly.

I will rewrite, paraphrase, ghostwrite, edit and format your eBook/ book content perfectly.












About:

Do you want to be an author?

Are you worried about plagiarism?

Do you have a book you want to make your own?

Have you made enough research and tried rewriting, but you never seem to pass copyscape?

Do you need help rewriting, paraphrasing, restructuring, editing or improving on your content in any manner?

Worry no further!

You are on the right path for choosing to read this Gig.

I am a professional ghostwriter and rewriter for over 15 years, and I am highly experienced at making turning contents already published to unique ones. I have helped countless clients, offline and online to achieve this feat, thus, I am renowned for the ability to rewrite contents manually and pass copyscape, without any copyright issue.

So, why not give this gig a chance?

If you also want me to carry out the research from scratch and come up with a unique content, I can assuredly be of great assistance too. I know my onions and I never disappoint.

I deliver within timelines, I keep to my words and try as much as possible to retain my clients by ensuring they are totally satisfied.

Kindly chat me up for dialogue about your project and cost, before ordering my gig.

Looking forward to reading from you

Thanks,

Angel.

Reviews


ally_sites:Once you again angel has done a great job. Thanks so much

angel_mishel:Thanks for your endless patronage.

miss_award:It looks good thanks!

angel_mishel:Glad I could help. Thanks for your patronage.

mrs_wordsmitth:Thanks again, Angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment