Monday, May 28, 2018

I will Paraphrase, Proofread and Edit your work to an academical standard up to 1500 words

I will Paraphrase, Proofread and Edit your work to an academical standard up to 1500 words












About:

I offer a quick and efficient paraphrasing service for all my clients. I do not use any paraphrasing software and I make sure that any work I do can get through the toughest plagiarism checker software out there such as CopyScape and turnitin.

I also offer a Proofreading and Editing option where I can correct any grammar, punctuation or even add relevant materials to your work.

Just send me a message and I'll create a custom order just for you!

Try me out and you won't regret it.

Thanks!

Reviews


fatemhgfly:I worked with her many times before, But this time was not good experience at all.\nDelivery was late then she sent it with NOT real paraphrasing, she not followed my request .\nAfter second revision the work was better but not as blessuk old work

souleater092:Very good rewriting, would buy again!

fatemhgfly:Highly recommended, Great Paraphrasing.

buthainaaa:great quality. thank you

michellereep:Surprisingly awesome job from the lady. Will definitely come back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment