Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document to improve readability and ensure it flows nicely

I will proofread and edit your document to improve readability and ensure it flows nicely












About:

Do you have an article that you want to impress your audience? A presentation for work that needs to impress your boss? Don't worry! I can help.

I am a 5-star rated Fiverr Seller with extensive writing and editing experience, as well as excellent command of the English language. I perfected my skills by serving as an ESL tutor, University employed tutor and marketing intern for several NGO's where my primary job was content creation.

I will provide you with professional quality proofreading and editing services for any document! All work is done by me and will not be outsourced.

Place your order today! If this isn't quite the service that you were looking for, be sure to check out my other writing and editing gigs!

Reviews


bloomingbap:I found Mikayla after I received unsatisfactory content from another content writer. Mikayla was able to provide me with content I was looking for. Professional and aligned with the brand's persona. Definitely will keep using Mikayla for my content needs.

mikayla_:Thank you for such a kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and I’m glad that I was able to provide the content you were looking for after your disappointment with the previous seller.

helesal:Great person and amazing writer!! Thank you

omar_masmali:Thanks. I believe that you did a great job

mikayla_:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment