Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will translate from english into italian

I will translate from english into italian












About:

You have a document in English to be translated into Italian and wish for a reliable partner to deliver a text of a professional quality at a fair price?

I can help with that, and much more!

My name is Giulia and I am a professional translator with a MA in Specialized Translation. My main work experience is in the fields of tourism, traveling, catering industry and online gaming – but don’t let that limit you, my education provided me with the tools to tackle any type of generic texts as well as a wide range of technical ones. 

I mainly translate into my mother tongue, Italian, but for specific fields I also work into English; pop in a message or send me your text, and we will find the best solution.

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


wavegroup:Excellent and very fast work!

giuliafg:Always great to work with you!

wavegroup:Excellent work! Follows instructions carefully and very easy to work with.

giuliafg:Great client! Gives directions clearly, has a friendly attitude and is patient and understanding. Hope to work together many more times :)

mango_creative:Outstanding work!


No comments:

Post a Comment