Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 2,500 words.

I will proofread and edit up to 2,500 words.












About:

I will proofread and edit up to 2,500 words in Russian in 24 hours or less.

I am a native Russian speaker. I will proofread and edit all kinds of documents including but not limited to: website pages, emails, blog posts, magazine articles, assignments, proposals, creative writing.

All edits are performed manually without the use of any automated software.

Please contact me regarding longer documents so we can discuss the price and the deadline.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 

Reviews


zokzok55:It was great!

olga_mg:Thank you very much!

baptistedulaar:Excellent work, for the second time. Thank you

olga_mg:Thank you!

baptistedulaar:Olga made an excellent work, with quality and very fast. Thanks for your help


No comments:

Post a Comment