Monday, May 28, 2018

I will check and correct any type of spelling and grammer mistakes and correct them

I will check and correct any type of spelling and grammer mistakes and correct them












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello there!!!
Welcome to my GIG!!!!
Here i will proofread your documents to free them from any grammatical and spelling mistakes.

I will check the entire text document you provide me for errors. Such as spelling mistakes or incorrect grammar. If a sentence isn't making any sense, I will edit that sentence so that it makes sense.
You can provide your document in any format you desire word,txt,pdf,jpg,png etc

I will provide unlimited revisions with feedback

You can choose the package which best suits your needs...

For Custom order kindly contact me first!!

I am happy to help you!!!
Thank you!!!

Kindly message me before placing your order!!!

Reviews


eitanchudnovsky:It was my second time ordering this service from him.\nPerfect communication, super fast - received my order in 1 day.\nDefenetly recommend.\nThanks.

mfa28794:Outstanding Experience

ali28794:Thanks a lot

mfa28794:Great Experience

ali28794:Great and thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment