Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will help you become a better writer by editing your work

I will help you become a better writer by editing your work












About:

I will proofread and edit any piece of writing (science reports, essays, fiction, theses etc. are all fine) up to 500 words and provide feedback on how you can improve your writing.

Whether you want to become a novelist, journalist or just be able to write professional sounding emails, one of the hardest things is finding someone to provide specific, personal advice that is easy to act on so that you can improve your writing. 

Maybe you are a non-native English speaker looking to make your writing sound more natural and want to understand more about how English grammar works. I have experience teaching English as a foreign language and would be happy to help you too.

In my role as an academic tutor, I have helped numerous students improve their grades and confidence by helping them develop clearer, more professional writing styles. I also have years of experience editing creative writing and currently help edit entries for a magazine. 

Reviews


thiennguyen531:Satisfying

academictext:Outstanding buyer, thanks for the order.

thiennguyen531:a satisfied returned client

academictext:Outstanding buyer, thanks for the order.

zartakl:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment