Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will fight the mistakes and proofread your italian text in max 24h

I will fight the mistakes and proofread your italian text in max 24h












About:

Hello! I'm Giulia from Italy!

I have a strong passion for reading, writing and languages, and a very good knowledge of both Italian, my mother tongue, and English.

I will proofread your Italian text, up to 1000 words in just 24h or less. The work is done 100% manually: I don't use any software or automatic tool.


I will check your text for grammar mistakes, punctuation mistakes, fluency and general quality of the Italian text.

If you need a deeper analysis of your text, please contact me.

***EXTRA FAST DELIVERY AVAILABLE: please contact me for a custom offer!***

I have experience in proofreading:

  • translations
  • children books
  • fiction, stories, novels
  • blog articles
  • e-books
  • scientific texts (mathematics amp; physics)
  • motivational ebooks and texts
  • Amazon listing
  • ... and more!


I lived in England and have a scientific degree and background, so I can add some professionalism while proofreading technical and specialized articles.

I also speak Spanish, so...

....this Gig is perfect if you want to check an Italian translation from English and/or Spanish!


Don't hesitate and contact me!

If you have a long text to proofread, please contact me to get a customised price and time quote.

Reviews


annaerodrigues:She made a great job! I would defenetelly work with her again. Recommended!

dymatgroup:Exellent work! Thank you.

lubos_tichy:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tinto88:Thank you very much!!

giulia_italia:You're welcome :) Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment