Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will professionally and carefully proofread and edit up to 2000 words of your document.

I will professionally and carefully proofread and edit up to 2000 words of your document.












About:

If you need a fast, reliable, and experienced editor, I am here for you! I have been editing on Fiverr for more than 5 years!! Check my profile and see over 1000 positive reviews from satisfied customers!

I guarantee full discretion and look forward to working with you on this project. We will work together until your document is perfect. I can also help with any amount of words. Just message me and I will give you a great quote and turnaround time.

My proofreading/editing service covers grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, tenses, flow and clarity.

I use the "track changes" feature while editing documents. I do not offer formatting services. You will receive two documents: One in track changes and the other, a clean copy with all the changes I made accepted.

If your order is larger than 2000 words, please use the extras. For orders larger than 10,000 words, please contact me first to confirm availability and delivery time. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message. I will respond as fast as I can. Thanks!

Reviews


hawaii6000:Excellent work! Thank you for your high quality work

glow_writer:Thanks! You have been amazing!

mandyfang:Outstanding experience!

glow_writer:Thanks for the feedback.

hawaii6000:Excellent work! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment