Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will EDIT, PROOFREAD or REWRITE, website Content up to 2000 Words with RESEARCH

I will EDIT, PROOFREAD or REWRITE, website Content up to 2000 Words with RESEARCH












About:

★ Introduction
Next to a user-friendly interface and topnotch user experience of a website are the language, grammar and vocabulary used. Miss one important punctuation and your whole message may be misunderstood and misrepresented and the penalty does not end there your site bounce rate may also be increased!

I've got the solution!

Using the right words and appropriate style to convey your message will increase your conversion rate.

Here in this gig, I have gone beyond just creating attractive websites to helping you EDIT, PROOFREAD, REWRITE or even WRITE a completely new article.

★ Benefits of the service
  1. Professional content will increase your conversion rate
  2. Create a content like a native speaker


 ★ Features of the service
  1. Research your topics and make sure your content is accurate and appropriate
  2. Edit, Proofread, Rewrite content
  3. Create a brand new content

 ★ Why choose me?
  1. I am good at what I do
  2. I will deliver before deadline all of the time
  3. My buyers always leave satisfied (Check my other gigs)

 ★Bonuses and Giveaways
  1. I will give you FREE additional 50 words for every order!!!

Kindly Contact me before you place an order

Reviews


nit2win:Seller worked with me on project. Did more than what was expected. Thanks

iconicdigitalw:I'm glad your requirements were met. Thanks

ahidiq:The seller followed the brief to the dot and delivered it right with no edits at all.

iconicdigitalw:Wonderful buyer! Thanks a lot.

lora_smith212:Communication per excellence. He put my content in good shape. Expecting the edited content to lead to greater conversion rate on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment