Monday, May 28, 2018

I will edit and proofread your 25000 word stories or articles

I will edit and proofread your 25000 word stories or articles












About:

I will  thoroughly proofread and edit your document for grammar, clarity, and organization. That means I take care of the big picture as well as details. I will make sure your work is organized properly and communicates clearly. 

I'll proofread and edit for:
  • grammar
  • punctuation
  • spelling

I'll do this while paying attention to:
  • good sentence structure
  • clarity of expression
  • consistency
  • overall readability

Whether you need a paper proofread for class or a novel edited for an agent, I’ve got your back. I’m here to make sure the work you submit represents your best work.

I accept documents of any size. I will proofread and edit 5,000 words for $5. This includes track changes and comments.
Service Type
  • Critique
  • Proofread & Edit
Language
  • English

Reviews


delphineworship:Thanks again. I always look forward to working with you.

anytarjames:Thank you. Always a great experience

delphineworship:Very quick delivery. Thank you!

anytarjames:Thank you.I appreciate

angierat:Quick service at a great price. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment