Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will proofread in russian and english really fast

I will proofread in russian and english really fast












About:

Hello and thank you for visiting my page!

I offer proofreading of various materials and content in both English and Russian.

I have successfully completed more than 1900 orders on Fiverr and I will be really happy to help you. 

Please note:
- I am always trying to find a solution that is great for both me and you
- I strive to provide the best quality, allowing you to get your work done in a matter of hours
- I work here on Fiverr since 2014
- I received my Master's degree in 2009 

I have a lot of experience in translation and proofreading of:
- web-portals
- applications and mobile games
- content management systems 
- desktop programs 
- contracts
- instructions
- technical documentation
- videos 
and many other materials!

Hire me and you will never want to work with anyone else because my customers are more important than everything else in my work. 

Reviews


tinto88:Thank you!!

vovkaslovesnyy:I'm happy to help you!

vchugaev:Спасибо, за отличную работу!

vovkaslovesnyy:Большое спасибо за ваш отзыв! Буду рад дальнейшему сотрудничеству.

deseoman:great thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment