Monday, May 28, 2018

I will provide you services for the below work

I will provide you services for the below work












About:

Simply order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 1000 words within 24 hours

Larger document
? I shall revise the packages according to your requirement or message me for a custom order.

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Copyediting

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on time and often ahead of schedule.

I assure, I can provide value to you through my service.

Thanks
Mythu

Reviews


navialagan:good work!!!!

navialagan:excellent job!!!!!!

navialagan:Quick and Great Job..

navialagan:Outstanding Experience!

mythuanbu:Thanks for your work and great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment