Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit chinese texts or chinese articles

I will proofread and edit chinese texts or chinese articles












About:

Hello! Hola! Ciao! 你好!

I will proofread your Chinese article for grammar and punctuation. For 5$ I will proofread 500 Chinese characters.

FIRST 10 CUSTOMERS WILL HAVE 1 FREE GIG! 1000 CHINESE CHARACTERS FOR JUST 5 DOLLARS.

While working in a multinational group in Beijing, China, I provide every day translations from Chinese to English or vice versa, there will be no difficulties to communicate with each other :-)

All the proofreading will be done manually and professionally, with the same care that I give to my corporate clients.

I am having a great career, also because I can handle big documents of 3000 words or more, so feel free to contact me even for challenging projects.

Fast delivery order only apply to up to 1,500 words/character.

Please provide your text as a file (.doc, .pdf, .xls etc.) with clear structure on what you want me to proofread.

Reviews


mansurov:Proofread was made really fast! Thank you!

tingtings:Awesome

mumu2therescue:Thanks TingTing,, you're awesome :)

tingtings:Awesome experience

medigoo:Great communication, high-quality of work, responsible seller


No comments:

Post a Comment