Monday, May 28, 2018

I will be your christian book editor and proofreader

I will be your christian book editor and proofreader












About:

EXCLUSIVE GIG FOR ALL CHRISTIAN AUTHORS & PUBLISHERS

Do you need a professional editor that can help you edit your document in order to achieve the best of book publishing standards? 

If you answered YES to the above question then welcome to my page because I will professionally edit your book to the required standard- I will check for redundancies, spelling mistakes, punctuation, tenses, consistency, readability, poor sentence structure, clarity and flow, and also ensure the accuracy of text in terms of biblical principles. 

I'm a Christian book editor with a sound background in Christianity & Theology.

I offer editorial services for all type of Christian documents.

I can perfectly fix:

  1. Articles/blog posts
  2. Novels
  3. Devotionals
  4. Spiritual books
  5. Inspirational
  6. Motivational
  7. Fiction
  8. Non-fiction
  9. Self-Help
  10. Magazines
  11. Bible studies
  12. Any of your Christian related materials

 

After editing, I will send you two documents: One document with Microsoft track changes (Markups or red lines) to show you the work I have done and a clean copy that you can work with.

Thanks, and I await your orders.

Reviews


jasonrdoll:I thought she did a good job. I liked what I received. Good suggestions.

syreetafields:She did an awesome job by communicating with me.

editor_betty:Great buyer!

tonjaeckles:Betty is a very hard worker! I am excited about many more opportunities to work with her! Thanks!

editor_betty:Great buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment