Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your writing

I will proofread and edit your writing












About:

I will proofread and edit your writing. $5 for up to every 1,000 words, turned around within 24 hours. For documents exceeding 10,000 words, refer to FAQs below. The writing must be English but can include any medium - articles, stories, papers, blogs, books, advertisements, letters, etc. My proofreading services include: spelling, grammar, formatting, punctuation and sentence structure. My editing services include: content, overall structure, clarity and tone. 

You will receive one revised version of your document, in Word, that includes my revisions, as well as one clean copy of the document that incorporates my revisions.

Need your order rushed?  The following additional rates will apply:
  • $15 within 12 hours (not available for orders exceeding 1,000 words unless approved in advance).
  • $25 within 6 hours (not available between 10pm - 7am PST and not available for orders exceeding 1,000 words).

Reviews


samhariris:Thanks .

jsholer74:Outstanding buyer!

hrbeverlyhills:I needed a bio written.\nYes, she delivered a perfect piece.

jsholer74:Awesome seller. Fantastic experience every time.

lfuentes72:Great service. Will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment