Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will manually paraphrase, proofread and rewrite to pass copyscape

I will manually paraphrase, proofread and rewrite to pass copyscape












About:

As an article/content re-writer based in Florida, US, I create original content out of existing material for individuals and companies in the home improvement, entertainment and adult industries. Over the years, I have mastered the arts & sciences of rewriting. I can easily adapt my writing style to most topics or industries.

My rewritten article will be edited and written in both American and the Queen's English, with proper grammar, and pass Copyscape. It will be seen as original in the by Google, and be SEO-friendly.

You are paying for manually rewritten content, not spun-out computed text. The payoff is content that Google will reward and rank well for long-term SEO purposes.

The content I rewrite will have the same context as the source. Google and Copyscape will not see it as duplicate content. The article is rewritten to be reader-friendly.

I am looking forward to working on your content and consequently, transforming it into an original content free of plagiarism and flaws.

Thank you.

Reviews


nalthaib:Great work

chloe_harris:Thanks for coming around....hope to see you more often.

nalthaib:Outstanding Experience!

chloe_harris:Thanks for coming around....I hope to see you again. \n\nThanks for the tip.

toshamiller1:She did a good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment